Welcome to Armstrong County, PA!
The Armstrong County Tourist Bureau is a resource for anyone planning a visit to our region. We are also working hard to ensure our county businesses are promoted in the best possible manner.
Armstrong County is located just north east of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and offers many things for your family and friends to explore! Below are some maps to help you find your way. These files are large, and depending on your connection, may take some time to download.
A Strong Commitment to Tourism
Established in 1963, the Armstrong County Tourist Bureau is the official tourism promotion agency for Armstrong County. Our mission is to promote tourism, tourism development, and the interests of the travel and hospitality industries of our region, thereby contributing to the economic growth and well-being of the area. The Armstrong County Tourist Bureau is a non-profit, membership organization.
The Tourist Bureau is here to help promote Armstrong County as a destination for visitors – please help us by becoming a member, or by recommending another business to become a member.
- Listing with description in the official guide to Armstrong County. Organization and business information also made available on www.armstrongcounty.com
- Event listing in the guide, on the annual calendar, and on the website
- Reciprocal link & listing with photo on ArmstrongCounty.com
- Coupons & packages participation on the web at no cost
- Opportunity for co-op advertising in a variety of publications
- Representation at consumer and trade shows
- Your brochure/information mailed in response to inquiries & available to visitors at the Tourist Bureau office
- Newsletter subscription Our newsletter is sent across the county in printed form. Digital issues are also made available on our website. Members also have to option to include inserts for a small fee.
- Opportunity to utilize lighted display areas at our office (free for non-profits, small fee for business).
- Advertising & sponsorship opportunities for Tourist Bureau publications, website, and events.
- Social Networking Promotion of business or organization events and specials through our Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube accounts.
- Custom Content Creation Through new media initiatives we are able to further promote your business with in house created flyers, digital ads, and graphics.
Annual Membership Dues:
- Non-profit Organization (must provide documentation of non-profit status) $85
- Business/Business Assoc. $100
- Additional listing $55
Contact us or call our office at 724-543-4003 or toll-free at 1-888-265-9954 for information on becoming a member today!