ARMSTRONG TRAIL FUN DAY
Saturday, June 2, 2018
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Nautical Mile Campground 530 Stone Ave, Templeton, PA 16259 (only 52 miles from Pittsburgh)
Visit: armstrongrailstotrails.org to Register.
Complete Registration Form and Liability Release Form and mail both along with payment to:
ARTA PO Box 422 Kittanning, PA 16201
Register on-line @ https://www.showclix.com/event/armstrong-trail-fun-day
• On June 2, 2018 you have the option of starting wherever you like on the trail.
Plan your Ride so that you will arrive at Nautical Mile Campground & Marina 530 Stone Ave. Templeton, PA 16259 around Noon to Register / Check-in for Lunch which begins at 12:30pm to 2:30pm. Water, Lemonade and Ice Tea will be available at no extra charge, while Cold Pop will be sold for $1.00 per can. All Registered Donors will receive their T-Shirt at that time. If you wish to have your T-Shirt earlier, a booth will be set-up to early register from 9:00am forward.
• All Events will be Set-up at Nautical Mile Campground & Marina, so if you wish to participate in events instead of Riding. Event will begin @ 9:00am with Coffee and Tea and Hot Chocolate supplied by ARTA. Funky Monkey Donuts will be set-up in the morning.
• Some events planned will be:
- Intro to Geo-Caching during Lunch.
- Children’s games / face painting during lunch.
- Radio Station Broadcasting during Lunch
- 50 / 50 and Door Prize drawing at 2:30pm
- Corn Hole Tossing and Horse Shoes all Day
• Registration will be limited to 200 People. We cannot accommodate any more for lunch. However, once the event is sold out you can still participate in the Events for a $10.00 donation and Eat Lunch at the Spot Restaurant in Templeton.
• All Events will end at 4:00pm, however the Trail will be open for your enjoyment to ride or walk till dusk.
• Overnight Camping Available at Nautical Mile Campground & Marina. (724-868-2607)
For more information about this event, please contact:
Email the event organizer »
ARMSTRONG RAILS TO TRAILS ASSOCIATION