Armstrong Trails invites trail users to enjoy hours of recreation on the 35.5 miles of trail along the eastern bank of the Allegheny River. The trail is a gem for those who bike, walk, hike, run, geocache, or are interested in history. There are plenty of opportunities to explore the beautiful countryside, signs of days gone by, flora/fauna, birds, wildlife, and, of course, the beautiful Allegheny River.
New in 2023, RiverRiders Rentals is a rental company located in East Brady! This family-owned and operated business has kayaks, tubes, and bikes available to rent and provides shuttle services for your outdoor adventures!
- Emlenton to Foxburg – Approx. 2 hours
- Foxburg to Parker – Approx. 2 hours
- Emlenton to Parker – Approx. 4 hours
- Parker to East Brady – Approx. 8 hours
- Emlenton to Foxburg – Approx. 4 hours
- Foxburg to Parker – Approx. 4 hours
- Emlenton to Parker – Approx. 8 hours
- Shuttles will go as far as P10 – Rosston Boat Ramp (30 miles on the trail to East Brady), or Gumtown Park in New Bethlehem for the Redbank Valley Trail (25 miles on the trail to East Brady). Further distances may be discussed for an additional fee.