Advanced Open Water Scuba Diving Course
April 29 - April 30
- The next natural step after your open water course is advanced open water! This course is 5 adventure dives that, upon completion, will leave you a more versatile, comfortable, and confident diver.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- You will get an intro to deep diving, underwater navigation, and 3 other dives from the following: Night, Search and Recovery, Nitrox, Buoyancy, and Cavern.
CLASS SET UP
- This is a 2-day course that involves a lecture and knowledge review before each dive (all done ON dive site, not in a classroom) then 5 adventure dives.
- Blue Grotto in Florida
- April 29th/30th at Blue Grotto
- $325 or $425 for class and FULL rental
- A la carte rentals are available
- Price includes all required materials, dives, instructor fees, and certification fees. This does not include travel or entry fees or air fills.
- This class requires a few pieces of special equipment, such as a flashlight and compass.
- The full certification will be completed during the two days.
- Call or email Scott’s Scuba Service to receive a FAQ/things to know info sheet on the weekend.
Visiting Armstrong County soon and looking for something to do? You’ve come to the right place! There’s something for everyone, whether you’re interested in exploring the history of our region, indulging in some delicious local eats and treats, or listening to some live music. From weekly events that will make you feel like a local to annual festivals, fairs, and rodeos, you can #experiencearmstrongcounty for yourself.
Experience Armstrong, Inc. members can post their events on our calendar. To learn more about membership or submit an event, please email [email protected].