Cavern Diver Scuba Diving Course
April 15 @ 10:00 am
This is one of the most exciting and challenging courses offered to recreational divers. Become a true explorer and see a part of the underwater world that few others have. Whether you have aspirations of becoming a full cave diver or never want to travel further than the caverns, this class is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- perfect buoyancy and new fin-kicking techniques
- how to run a line and different line skills
- out of air and light loss drills
- new ways to set up your gear
- how to properly dive in overhead environments
- cave/cavern terminology
CLASS SET UP
- This is a multi-day course. You will complete eLearning, a classroom equipment session, and 3 days in the open water/cavern environment.
- The classroom will be at Scott’s Scuba Service, cavern dives will be done in north central FLORIDA!
- Classroom/Equipment Session – Saturday, April 15th
- Florida Caverns – May 5th-7th
- $495 and includes a classroom session and eLearning code, 3 days diving, cavern certification card, and 1 BBQ-style dinner or lunch
- This class requires a few pieces of special equipment such as a line reel, redundant lights, and steel tanks (rental available).
- Please note cost does not include your transportation, accommodations, air fills, required rental equipment, or entry fees in Florida.
- We CAN help you with any of this.
Visiting Armstrong County soon and looking for something to do? You’ve come to the right place! There’s something for everyone, whether you’re interested in exploring the history of our region, indulging in some delicious local eats and treats, or listening to some live music. From weekly events that will make you feel like a local to annual festivals, fairs, and rodeos, you can #experiencearmstrongcounty for yourself.
Experience Armstrong, Inc. members can post their events on our calendar. To learn more about membership or submit an event, please email [email protected].